You don’t have to use these APIs but we’ll have short presentations of how they work and people on hand who can help you with using them commercial water slides.
- How To Design A Mobile Game With HTML5
- Creating Realistic iPhone Games With Cocos2D
- Playful UX Design: Building A Better Game
- Build’n Play Part I Presentations on Building A Game
Free libraries and engines to get you started.
- love2d: a framework for making 2D games in Lua
- KickJS: a WebGL based game engine
- playcanvas: build 3D browser games collaboratively
- FlashPunk: ActionScript 3 library for developing 2D Flash games
- Flixel: an open source library in Actionscript 3
- Corona Labs: Cross-platform mobile app development in Lua
- Unity: 3D game development